• You enter the premises at your own risk and goods are stored here at your risk. Emerald Auction Centre takes no responsibility for anyone’s or any item’s safety.
• No Vehicles will be allowed on site until after the last lot is sold.
• All items are offered as is, where is, with no warranty and no comeback.
• All items purchased are the buyer’s responsibility on the fall of the hammer.
• All items are sold GST inclusive, with 10% + GST buyer’s premium to be added to the knock down price.
• No items will be removed from site until payment has been made in full.
• All items are property of the vendor until payment has been received by Emerald Auction Centre.
• Payment must be made in full today, EFT, Direct Deposit, CASH or Approved Cheque. Emerald Auction Centre reserves the right to refuse cheque's if they wish.
Collection of all items is the sole responsibility of the buyer and must be removed from site not until after the sale when full payment has been received.
Delivery times will be from when full payment has been received until 2 weeks after sale has been completed.
No loading on Sundays or Thursdays before lunch. If items are not collected within 2 weeks of sale completion, they will be deemed to be abandoned and will be either disposed of or re-sold.